Monday, July 11, 2016

Mailbox Monday - 7/11/16

 
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week.

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 *****************
Every week Mailbox Monday will have a new linky posted for our Mailbox Monday links at Marcia's Mailbox Monday blog.
Here’s a shout out to the new administrators:

Leslie of Under My Apple Tree 
Vicki of I’d Rather Be at the Beach
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit 

THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive.
*************** 
I hope you had a good mailbox.

Another nice lean week of books for me.
*************** 
On Tuesday, July 5, I received: 

1. DAUGHTERS OF THE BRIDE by Susan Mallery, courtesy of Jessica Kaufman of Rock Star PR & Literary Counsulting and Emer Flounders of Harper Collins.

It was a surprise!!  :)  Gorgeous cover.

 


8 comments:

  1. I agree with you on the cover. The book sounds good too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love the cover.

      Thanks for stopping, Kathy.

      Delete
  2. Surprise books are fun to receive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes...love surprise books.

      Thanks for stopping, Mary.

      Delete
  3. I am looking forward to Daughters of the Bride.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It should be good.

      Thanks for stopping, Nise.

      Delete
  4. Such a beautiful cover; I'd read it just for that. :)
    @dino0726 from 
    FictionZeal - Impartial, Straightforward Fiction Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love covers...they always pull me in.

      Thanks for stopping, Diane.

      Delete