Monday, July 25, 2016

Mailbox Monday - 7/26/16

 
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week.

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 *****************
Every week Mailbox Monday will have a new linky posted for our Mailbox Monday links at Marcia's Mailbox Monday blog.
Here’s a shout out to the new administrators:

Leslie of Under My Apple Tree 
Vicki of I’d Rather Be at the Beach
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit 

THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive.
*************** 
I hope you had a good mailbox.

I had a very good mailbox.  Needed some cheering up after my family left.
*************** 
On Monday, July 18, I received:

1.  ALONG THE INFINITE SEA by Beatriz Williams, courtesy of Danielle Dill of Penguin Random House.

The paperback copy I received is in celebration of the release of the paperback copy.

I will have a giveaway celebration on my blog for ALONG THE INFINITE SEA on August 9.  


Mark your calendars if you haven't read the book yet.
**********
On Wednesday, July 20, I received:

1.  CAROUSEL COURT by Joe McGinniss, Jr. courtesy of Simon & Schuster.  

It was a surprise.
**********
On Thursday, July 21, I received:

1.  WATCHING EDIE by Camilla Way, courtesy of Loren Jaggers of Penguin Random House.

 
On Friday, July 22, I received:

1.  FREE FALL by Rick Mofina, courtesy of  Christi Sheehan of Harper Collins.


This was a surprise book.
 

On Saturday, July 23, I received:

1.  TAHOE DARK by Todd Borg, courtesy of the author.

I always enjoy Mr. Borg's books.


I was quoted in the front of TAHOE DARK with my comment from my review of TAHOE BLUE FIRE.


 
 Harvee Lau, from Book Dilettante is quoted quite a bit too.  :)  CONGRATS, Harvee Lau.


18 comments:

  1. Congrats to you too, Elizabeth. Looks like a good book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Harvee Lau.

      Love his books.

      Thanks for stopping, Harvee Lau.

      Delete
  2. What a great mailbox! Congratulations on the blurb!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kathy.

      Yes...a nice pick me up.

      Thanks for stopping, Kathy.

      Delete
  3. I have The Infinite Sea in my TBR. Great mailbox this week! 2 Kids and Tired Books MM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will love the book.

      Happy Reading when you get to the book.

      Thanks for stopping, Holly.

      Delete
  4. Congrats on the publication of your comment!

    Enjoy your books...I am curious about Watching Edie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Laurel. It was fun to see.

      Watching Edie should be good.

      Thanks for stopping, Laurel.

      Delete
  5. Congrats on the blurb! That's so exciting and well-deserved, Elizabeth. Enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mary. It is exciting.

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  6. You got a lot of books in the mail, how lucky. Most books that I get are from the library, once in a while I get a kitty one to review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is hit and miss. :)

      Some weeks I get a lot of books and other weeks nothing, but that's ok.

      Thanks for stopping, pilch92.

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thanks, Serena.

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  8. I want to read Watching Edie. That one looks intriguing. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cover definitely makes me curious.

      Thanks for stopping, McGuffy Ann Morris.

      Delete
  9. Nice book week and congrats on the quote! Watching Edie sounds real good - I just received an audio copy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...exciting to be quoted.

      I hope the audio is good.

      Thanks for stopping, Leslie.

      Delete