Friday, August 26, 2016

Friendly Fill-Ins - 8/26/16

http://mcguffysreader.blogspot.com/2016/06/fill-in-statements-week-4.html

Friday Fill-Ins: 

1. I wish _________ would bring back _______.

2. An act of kindness that I do often is ____________.

3.  I still have                     from my childhood.



​4.  If I didn’t have___________ , I’d be completely lost.



My  Answers:

1.  I wish memories would bring back the event.

2.  An act of kindness that I do often is to help older folks.

3.  I still have some of my books from my childhood.

4.  If I didn't have my books, my computer, and my family, I'd be completely lost.  

7 comments:

  1. I hope you have a terrific Friday.

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I especially like your #1, I never thought of it that way, but it sure would be nice. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes...bring back a lot of good things...hopefully not the bad.

      Thanks for stopping, pilch92.

      Delete
  3. Maybe that is what deja vu is?? To remind us of events/moments we have forgotten, but have some significance we need to remember? That would be pretty cool way for the brain to work!
    I love that I can pass some of my childhood books to my children. My son has already started the Narnia series, and my daughter Anne of Green Gables. I love keeping these classics alive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely wonderful to keep classics alive.

      Thanks for stopping, Rory.

      Delete
  4. I can relate to these answers today. Thank you for being a part of Friendly Fill-Ins. We love you guys. With Summer coming to a close, I plan to get back to my usual routine. I will be going back to Mayo Clinic this Fall, so hope to get some resolution for my health issues, too. I appreciate your patience and understanding very much. Hugs.

    Annie at ~McGuffy's Reader~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope things go well for you.

      Thanks for stopping, McGuffy.

      Delete