Friday, August 5, 2016

Friendly Fill-Ins - 8/5/16

http://mcguffysreader.blogspot.com/2016/06/fill-in-statements-week-4.html

Friday Fill-Ins: 

1. I am most proud of ___________.

2. I am embarrassed to admit _______________.

3. My super-power might be                                 .

4. I really wish I could                                        .


My  Answers:
1.  I am most proud of how I am very organized.
 
2.  I am embarrassed to admit that I don't know what I am embarrassed to admit. :)
 
3.  My super-power might be being able to do many things at once.
 
4.  I really wish I could swim. 

9 comments:

  1. Thank you for answering the fill-ins. You are lucky to be organized. And it is never too late to learn how to swim. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.

      I have to get over my fear of water first. :)

      Thanks for stopping, pilch92.

      Delete
  2. I used to be very organized. I am embarrassed to admit that I am not anymore! Multi-tasking is a great super-power!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do do multi-tasking, but I do more organizing so things are on time, etc.

      Thanks for stopping, Josie Two Shoes.

      Delete
  3. It's never too late to take swimming lessons. My brother took some at the YMCA a few years back since he has kids now who are learning to swim.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to get over the fear of water.

      Thanks for stopping, Stefanie.

      Delete
  4. I wish I could swim, too. I always wanted to learn.
    I am sorry to be late, again. I am a bit overwhelmed with life. Please be patient with me. Things will settle down. They always do.
    Annie at ~McGuffy's Reader~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With this hot weather, getting in a pool would be wonderful. :)

      Thanks for stopping, McGuffy Ann Morris.

      I hope things settle down for you.

      Delete