Sunday, August 14, 2016

It's Monday!! What Are You Reading? - 8/15/16

http://bookdate.blogspot.com/
   
********************
I hope you had a great reading week.  
********************
This is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at BOOK DATE!

Post the books completed last week, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish this week.

 ************* 
Books Completed the last two weeks:

WATCHING EDIE by Camilla Way - a tense read.  


*************  
BEHIND CLOSED DOORS by B. A. Paris

Another very frightening, tense read. 
*************
THE HOUSE BETWEEN TIDES by Sarah Maine

The book is being compared to a Kate Morton and Daphne du Maurier novel. Love both of those authors.

Loved the book...castles, The Isle of Skye, a mystery, and great characters.

*************
AFTER ANNA by Alex Lake 

Outstanding thriller.



Review is in the book's  title.

*************
Book Currently Reading:

A DEADLY AFFECTION by Cuyler Overholt- review on September 6




Books Up Next:

THE CONFECTIONER'S TALE by Laura Madeleine 
Gorgeous cover.



THE MUNICH GIRL by Phyllis Edgerly Ring - October 1.


TWO DAYS GONE by Randall Silvis - review on January 10, 2017.
 
********************
How was your reading week?

What books do you like from my list, and what books have you read that we SHOULD know about?

THANKS for stopping. 






16 comments:

  1. My reading for the week was very good but much tamer than yours! I'd be too scared to sleep I do believe if I read your tense thrillers!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They did stick with me.

      I will move on for a while. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Kathryn.

      Delete
  2. Nice! All new to me ones, as usual it seems! LOL! Hope you enjoy them all!

    Here's my Monday Wrap-up

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read my copy of Behind Closed Doors. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you like it. It is intense.

      Thanks for stopping, Laurel.

      Delete
  4. The House Between Tides looks good, glad you got lots of reading done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't do any reading this past week so I need to catch up. :)

      Thanks for stopping, pilch92.

      Delete
  5. Looking forward to quite a few of these books, glad that many of there were good. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you like them. Some are pretty scary.

      Thanks for stopping, Nise.

      Delete
  6. I can't wait to see what you think about Two Days Gone. It looks so good. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am hoping I will enjoy it.

      Thanks for stopping, Kathy.

      Delete
  7. just finished The House Between Tides, loved it so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was quite good.

      Thanks for stopping, Emma.

      Delete
  8. I've just read The House Between Tides and loved it too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes....very good.

      Thanks for stopping, Yvonne.

      Delete