Sunday, August 14, 2016

Mailbox Monday - 8/15/16

 
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week.

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 *****************
Every week Mailbox Monday will have a new linky posted for our Mailbox Monday links at Marcia's Mailbox Monday blog.
Here’s a shout out to the new administrators:

Leslie of Under My Apple Tree 
Vicki of I’d Rather Be at the Beach
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit 

THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive.
*************** 
I hope you had a good mailbox.

My mailbox was empty, but I won FIRST PLACE at the County Fair for my banana bread.  :)



*************** 



23 comments:

  1. I hope you had a good mailbox.

    Yes I can give everyone the recipe. Send me an e-mail. :)

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's terrific! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, and thanks for stopping, Kathy.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks, Leslie, and thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  4. Congratulations! I love banana bread!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really moist...it has sour cream in it.

      Thanks for stopping, Lisbeth.

      Delete
  5. Wow! Congrats on the first place win! Nice blue ribbon. I bet it is delicious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very moist and delicious. :)

      Thanks, and thanks for stopping, Serena.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Send me an e-mail, and I will send you the recipe. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Lori.

      Delete
  7. Congrats on the first place!! There's nothing like great banana bread! I'd love a copy of the recipe too if that's okay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure....send me an e-mail please.

      Thanks for stopping, Suzanne.

      Delete
  8. Wow, congratulations, Elizabeth! Sour cream is something I've not thought to add to my recipe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mary, and thanks for stopping.

      I think the sour cream is the key. :)

      Delete
  9. Congratulations on your win! That's so great.

    http://www.thebusymomsdaily.com/2016/08/mailbox-monday-august-16.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your win, and thanks so much for the recipe. I'll let you know when I've made it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Vicki.

      Definitely let me know...I am sure you will like it. Always moist.

      Thanks for stopping, Vicki.

      Delete
  11. Congrats on your banana bread. You must share your recipe sometime!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will e-mail it to you.

      Thanks for stopping, Harvee Lau.

      Delete