Monday, August 29, 2016

Mailbox Monday - 8/29/16

 
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week.

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 *****************
Every week Mailbox Monday will have a new linky posted for our Mailbox Monday links at Marcia's Mailbox Monday blog.
Here’s a shout out to the new administrators:

Leslie of Under My Apple Tree 
Vicki of I’d Rather Be at the Beach
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit 

THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive.
*************** 
I hope you had a good mailbox.

My mailbox was empty.

***************

12 comments:

  1. I hope you had a good mailbox.

    ENJOY your reading week, and thank you for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the time to do a little catching up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am trying. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Kathy.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks, Mary. You too.

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  4. I think book mailboxes slow down in the summer. Have a great week Elizabeth!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they do too.

      I like it. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Pat.

      Delete
  5. If only I could reign in my freebie addiction, then I could end up with an empty week. I have just had to accept that most of the books I add to my Library will never be read.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you have a great week. Thanks for visiting The Busy Mom's Daily.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Elizabeth,

    I just can't say 'no' to a review request, if the storyline sounds appealing enough. Hence the fact that my TBR pile is more like an icberg, with what I can see on the top of my desk, only scratching the surface!!

    I hope that you get some new goodies arrive soon and meanwhile, enjoy your reading time :)

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete