Friday, September 16, 2016

Friendly Fill-Ins - 9/16/16

http://mcguffysreader.blogspot.com/2016/06/fill-in-statements-week-4.html

Friday Fill-Ins:
 
1. Something healthy I do daily is __________.
 

2. Something unhealthy I do daily is___________.


3. This summer,                                         .
 
4. This autumn,                                          .


My  Answers:

1.  Something healthy I do daily is to walk three miles in the morning.

2.  Something unhealthy I do daily is stress out about things too much.

3.  This summer was very hot, and I loved it.

4.  This autumn is still nice and warm.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. That is wonderful that you walk 3 miles a day. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could walk that far every day. It is a goal, though! I prefer Autumn. I am not a fan of heat.

    Thanks for joining us, Elizabeth. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete