Friday, September 23, 2016

Friendly Fill-Ins - 9/23/16

http://mcguffysreader.blogspot.com/2016/06/fill-in-statements-week-4.html

Friday Fill-Ins:

1. The last movie I saw at the theater was ________.

2. The title of my autobiography would be _______.
 
3.  I would love to learn _________.
 
4.  I am glad that I learned _____because _____. 



My  Answers:

1.  The last movie I saw at the theater was a long time ago.  I don't even remember.   :)
 
2.  The title of my autobiography would be ALWAYS RELIABLE.
 
3.  The would love to learn how to knit.
 
4.  I am glad I learned to type because it sure makes working on the computer a lot easier.
 
P.S. I was a business teacher who taught typing!!  :)   
 
I always told my students they will never regret learning how to type.
 
To me typing is as important as reading.

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. My Mom told me to take typing and I didn't listen so now I regret it. Most local senior centers have knitting groups and will teach you for free. You don't have to be a senior to go, I started going to learn to knit last year, but then I got busy so I have yet to learn. Nice title and very accurate description of you. Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww...thank you for your kind comments.

      Sorry you didn't learn how to type.

      Thanks for stopping, Ellen.

      Delete
  2. One of my best friends and I took a knitting basics (intro) class at a small yarn store about five years ago. I take different knitting classes every few months - its a lot of fun and I've met so many interesting people of all ages in the classes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meeting the other folks would be wonderful.

      Thanks for stopping, Mary.

      Delete
  3. Typing definitely helped me get my first big paying job! I didn't really like secretarial work, but it got my foot in the door to bigger things. Texting on the other hand frustrates me to no end. I have a limit per day how much I will text and then everyone just has to wait for a reply another day. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Typing is awesome!!

      I hear you about texting. Takes too long. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Rory.

      Delete
  4. You were sure right about typing. I taught myself. I use it now!
    Great title, too. It pretty much is me, as well. I wish I could crochet. I did a lot of crewel and embroidery, years ago.
    Thank you for joining us for the Fill-Ins. Hugs!
    Annie at ~McGuffy's Reader~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great on your being able to type.

      Thanks for stopping, McGuffy Ann Morris.

      Delete