Friday, September 30, 2016

Friendly Fill-Ins - 9/30/16

http://mcguffysreader.blogspot.com/2016/06/fill-in-statements-week-4.html

Friday Fill-Ins:

 1. _____________ a ___________________.

2. My favorite magazine is ____________________.

3. Recently,                               .



4. Even though                 , I               .

My  Answers:

1.  Is being angry at someone a solution to the problem?

2.  My favorite magazine is Oh boy...I don't have an answer.  :)

3.  Recently, the weather has changed, and I want the heat back.  :)

4.  Even though I do not like the cold weather, it is fun to watch the leaves fall and then the snow. :)




7 comments:

  1. Happy Friday!!


    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I am sorry I love the cold, this summer was too hot for me. Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brrrrr.....ENJOY your weekend too.

      Thanks for stopping, Ellen.

      Delete
  3. I think there is Anger - because let's face it, a lot happens in this world to have those feelings; and then there is uncontrolled Rage. An entirely different thing. I think most people seem to jump right to rage these days - which of course just makes a situation worse.
    I can't remember the last time I read a magazine. They are mostly just ads anymore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anger and rage is getting out of hand.

      I am lost about magazines too.

      Thanks for stopping, Roryl

      Delete
  4. I guess the anger is a natural human emotion, balancing out joy...even making joy "Joyful". It is how we handle anger that is the real problem.
    I have been sick with a very bad cold. Stay well!
    Annie at ~McGuffy's Reader~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you feel better.

      Thanks for stopping, McGuffy Ann Morris.

      Delete