Friday, September 9, 2016

Friendly Fill-Ins - 9/9/16

http://mcguffysreader.blogspot.com/2016/06/fill-in-statements-week-4.html

Friday Fill-Ins: 

1. I can't wait for the new season of __________ on television.
 
2. In my home, _______needs to be repaired.
 
3.I thought I lost ______, but ______.
 
4.Once, I found _______.


My  Answers:

1. I can't wait for the new season of football on television even though I only watch the Steelers.

2.  In my home, nothing really needs to be repaired, but painting needs to be done.

3.  I thought I lost my credit card, but it blended in with my wallet color and thankfully found it.

4.  Once, I found lottery tickets in a grocery cart but returned them to the store's office.




7 comments:

  1. Happy Friday!!

    I hope everyone has a great weekend, and thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins. I am glad you didn't lose your credit card, that would be a pain to cancel and have to update on all the websites you have it saved. That was nice of you to return the lottery tickets. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely a pain if the credit card were lost.

      Oh yes...I am very honest.

      Thanks for stopping, Ellen.

      Delete
  3. Elizabeth, I like watching football with DH. It doesn't matter so much to me which teams are playing. I always pick my favorite between the two rivals to cheer to victory. :) Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is fun that you choose your favorite team when you watch. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Kathy.

      Delete
  4. I am a Packer's fan! We keep up with repairs; like you it is more maintenance issues.
    Thanks for being a part of Friendly Fill-Ins! Hugs!
    Annie at ~McGuffy's Reader~

    ReplyDelete