Monday, September 12, 2016

It's Monday! What Are YOU Reading? - 9/12/16

http://bookdate.blogspot.com/
   
********************
I hope you had a great reading week.  
********************
This is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at BOOK DATE!

Post the books completed last week, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish this week.

 ************* 
Books Completed the last two weeks:

THE VELVET HOURS - review coming soon.

LOVED this book.   Has anyone else read it?

 *************
NEWS OF THE WORLD by Paulette Jiles - review on October 6.


I enjoyed this book...it was set on the American Frontier.
 *************
KAROLINA'S TWINS - review is in the book's title.
 *************
THE CONFECTIONER'S TALE by Laura Madeleine 
Gorgeous cover - Review on September 20

A slow start, but quite good.  

ENJOYED the book.  Loved the ending.


*************
LETTERS FROM PARIS by Juliet Blackwell - Review on September 22

Really enjoyed the book.

*************
Book Currently Reading: 

TAHOE DARK by Todd Borg - review October 20.


Books Up Next:

STALKED by Elizabeth Heiter - review on December 27.

 *************
TWO DAYS GONE by Randall Silvis - review on January 10, 2017.

 

********************
How was your reading week?

What books do you like from my list, and what books have you read that we SHOULD know about?

THANKS for stopping. 








20 comments:

  1. Will look forward to your review of The Velvet Hours. I noticed someone else reading it at present in my blog travels but can't remember who!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so good.

      Thanks for stopping, Kathryn.

      Delete
  2. Nice! As always, totally new to me reads here! Hope you enjoyed and enjoy them all this week!

    Here's my Monday Wrap-up

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some good books here! I like the sound of News of the World and Letters from Paris. I'm also a sucker for a beautiful book cover :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. News Of The World was a treat.

      Totally different from anything I have read.

      Thanks for stopping, Trish.

      Delete
  4. I haven't read The Velvet Hours, but I hope to. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ENJOY when you read it.

      Thanks for stopping, Ellen.

      Delete
  5. Some haunting covers in your upcoming reads - I hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are haunting for sure.

      Thanks for pointing it out, and thanks for stopping Reading With Jade.

      Delete
  6. I loved The Velvet Hours. Also enjoyed Karolina's Twins. A couple of books that you need to read are Cathy Lamb's The Language of Sisters and Echoes of Family by Barbara Claypole White.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They both were very good.

      I have heard of Echoes of Family but not The Language of Sisters. I will need to take a look at them.

      Thanks for stopping, Susan.

      Delete
  7. News of the World is on my list. Interesting picks coming up. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They all look scary. :)

      News of the World was a treat.

      Thanks for stopping, Heather.

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Thanks, Mystica, and thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  9. All these reads look great, lovely covers. I like how you have a good mix of genres.
    Have a lovely week.
    Amanda @ Mrs B's Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love my covers. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Amanda.

      Delete
  10. I always add to my TBR shelf when I visit you. The Velvet Hours is one I want to see your thoughts on, for sure. Have a great week, Elizabeth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is reviewed today.

      I will send you the link if I can find your e-mail.

      I really liked it.

      Thanks for stopping, Kathy.

      Delete