Monday, September 19, 2016

It's Monday! What Are YOU Reading? - 9/19/16

http://bookdate.blogspot.com/
   
********************
I hope you had a great reading week.  
********************
This is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at BOOK DATE!

Post the books completed last week, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish this week.

 ************* 
Books Completed the last three weeks:

TAHOE DARK by Todd Borg - review in book's title.


THE VELVET HOURS - review in the book's title.

LOVED this book.   Has anyone else read it?

 *************
NEWS OF THE WORLD by Paulette Jiles - review on October 6.


I enjoyed this book...it was set on the American Frontier.
 *************
KAROLINA'S TWINS - review is in the book's title.
 *************
THE CONFECTIONER'S TALE by Laura Madeleine 
Gorgeous cover - Review on September 20

A slow start, but quite good.  

ENJOYED the book.  Loved the ending.


*************
LETTERS FROM PARIS by Juliet Blackwell - Review on September 22

Really enjoyed the book.

*************
Book Currently Reading: 

STALKED by Elizabeth Heiter - review on December 27.

Books Up Next:
TWO DAYS GONE by Randall Silvis - review on January 10, 2017.

 

********************
STOLEN BEAUTY by Laurie Lico Albanese - review on February 7, 2017.



********************
How was your reading week?

What books do you like from my list, and what books have you read that we SHOULD know about?

THANKS for stopping. 











22 comments:

  1. Nice! Once again all totally new to me reads! Heehee! Hope you enjoy this week's reads! Happy Reading!

    Here's my Monday Wrap-up

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo Elizabeth! Have you noticed that you have two books featuring the Eiffel tower on the covers this week? How awesome! The velvet hours is my type of read. Haven't read it yet, but will look into it. Hope you will have a really good week ahead. Here's my Sunday Headlines: http://marelithalkink.blogspot.co.za/2016/09/the-sunday-headlines-2-missing-mind.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhhh...I did not notice that, Mareli. Thanks for pointing it out. :)

      It was a very good read. Read A PARIS APARTMENT also. It is about the apartment too.

      Thanks for stopping, Mareli.

      Delete
  3. Will be looking forward to your review of The Confectioner's Tale as I have had my eye on that one for awhile now!

    Here's what I'm reading this week: http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/2016/09/what-im-reading-september-19-2016.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping, Kym.

      THE CONFECTIONER'S TALE was good.

      Delete
  4. I see you had another busy week. I look forward to your review on the 22nd.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The weeks have been busy. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Ellen.

      Delete
  5. Tempting books. Stalked looks like one I'd enjoy. Thanks for sharing, and here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is about a kidnapping.

      Thanks for stopping, Laurel.

      Delete
  6. I haven't read any of them, but you always have some good books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do like my books. LOL!!

      Thanks, Debbie, and thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  7. News of the World I think I'd enjoy, always enjoy a good frontier book. Will look forward first to your review. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. October will be coming up soon. Hopefully you will find the book to your liking.

      This year is going too fast.

      Thanks for stopping, Kathryn.

      Delete
  8. Hi Elizabeth,

    You gave a good eclectic mix of titles and genres included in this post, some of which I have already marked as 'To Read'.

    I did notice one that I hadn't come across before, 'Stalked' and knowing what a sucker I am for a good thriller, you can be sure this one is also going on my list.

    I hope that you enjoy all your books and 'Happy Reading' :)

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just added Stalked this week.

      I am reading it now and liking it.

      Have a great week, and thanks for stopping, Yvonne.

      Delete
  9. Two days gone is the one which caught my eye. I've seen the others around but that is a new one for me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does look good.

      Thanks for stopping, Mystica.

      Delete
  10. So many great books a couple of new to me books that I will be putting straight on my wishlist. Wow to Stolen Beauty!
    Have a great reading week!
    Amanda @ Mrs B's Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy the ones you chose.

      Thanks for stopping, Amanda.

      Delete
  11. So many of the books on your list are ones I want to read: The Velvet Hours, Letters from Paris, Two Days Gone. Glad you've been enjoying what you read.

    Sorry I was so slow on reciprocating with comments. Thanks for visiting The Busy Mom's Daily.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Velvet Hours was fantastic, and Letters From Paris was quite good.

      Thanks for stopping, Cheryl.

      Delete