Monday, September 5, 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - 9/5/16

http://bookdate.blogspot.com/
   
********************
I hope you had a great reading week.  
********************
This is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at BOOK DATE!

Post the books completed last week, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish this week.

 ************* 
Books Completed:

THE CONFECTIONER'S TALE by Laura Madeleine 
Gorgeous cover - Review on September 20

A slow start, but quite good. ENJOYED the book.  Loved the ending.


*************
LETTERS FROM PARIS by Juliet Blackwell - Review on September 22

Really enjoyed the book.

*************
KAROLINA'S TWINS - review tentative for September 7

Book Currently Reading: 

NEWS OF THE WORLD by Paulette Jiles - review October 6.



Books Up Next:

Waiting for THE VELVET HOURS to arrive - review September 30

 *************
DEAR AMY by Helen Callaghan - review October 11
  
*************
 TAHOE DARK by Todd Borg - review October 20.

 *************
TWO DAYS GONE by Randall Silvis - review on January 10, 2017.

 

********************
How was your reading week?

What books do you like from my list, and what books have you read that we SHOULD know about?

THANKS for stopping. 





15 comments:

  1. Have a great Monday, and Happy Labor Day to our USA bloggers.

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Monday to you! No holiday here for us here in Australia - one is coming up in the next 3 weeks.
    Karolina's Twins looks like an interesting read. I have Dear Amy on my TBR shelf too. Will have to check back to hear your thoughts.
    Have a fantastic week!
    Amanda @ Mrs B's Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping, Amanda.

      Karolina's Twins was good but heartwrenching.

      Delete
  3. Nice! Those are new to me ones, as usual! Hope you enjoy this week's reads!

    Here's my Monday Wrap-up

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of intriguing covers. I'm especially curious about Dear Amy. I hope you enjoy it. Come see what I accomplished last week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes...I am a cover nut. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Kathy.

      Delete
  5. I am interested in The Confectioner's Tale, good to know you liked it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was good, Ellen.

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  6. Both the books you have read look inviting and the Paris one particularly. Thanks for the tip of how you safeguard your reviews. Good idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They both were good. Letters from Paris was the favorite of the two.

      You are welcome about how I safeguard my reviews. It's awful after you do so much work and it disappears.

      Thanks for stopping, Kathryn.

      Delete
  7. It looks like you have some great books lined up - happy reading!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping, Reading with Jade.

      I am happy about my books.

      Delete
  8. I've come to this meme late as I took a short vacation. Your books look lovely. I tried to get The Confectioner's Tale as I fell in love with the cover but failed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so disappointing when you can't get the book.

      Thanks for stopping, Mystica.

      Delete