Friday, October 14, 2016

Friendly Fill-Ins - 10/14/16

http://mcguffysreader.blogspot.com/2016/06/fill-in-statements-week-4.html

Friday Fill-Ins:
1. It is good to have a spare __________.
 
2. I don't understand why ____________ is/are so popular.


3. The spookiest thing that ever happened to me was            .

4. My favorite Halloween tale is                                           .
My  Answers:

1.  It is good to have a spare house and car key.

2.  I don't understand why always eating out is so popular.  I like to cook.
3.  The spookiest thing that ever happened to me was when I found a paper on the floor in my house in my mother's handwriting with her home phone number on it a few days after she passed way.  We had no idea how it got there. She hadn't been in my house for a long time because of her illness, and the paper was in a well-traveled area.

4.  My favorite Halloween tale is The Legend of Sleepy Hollow.










3 comments:

  1. Happy Friday!!

    ENJOY your weekend.

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, I love your answers. I think your Mom was letting you know she is still with you in spirit. I hope you have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure that is what Mom was telling me, but it was pretty strange.

      Thanks for stopping, Ellen.

      Delete