Friday, October 21, 2016

Friendly Fill-Ins - 10/21/16

http://mcguffysreader.blogspot.com/2016/06/fill-in-statements-week-4.html

Friday Fill-Ins:

1.  One Halloween, I dressed as ______.
 
2.  My favorite comedian is________.

3.  My scariest Halloween was                    .

4.                 is my favorite Halloween treat.
My  Answers:

1.  One Halloween, I dressed as I don't remember the last time I dressed up or what I dressed as.

2.  My favorite comedian is no one that I can think of.
3.  My scariest Halloween was not sure.

4.  A Kit Kat is my favorite Halloween treat.

My goodness are my answers bad this week.  :)

BORING...SORRY!!








7 comments:

  1. Happy Friday!!

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for participating, I can see you aren't that into Halloween. I love kit kats too, especially the white ones. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...I truly am laughing out loud.

      You are correct. Not a Halloween fanatic. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Ellen.

      Delete
  3. KitKats are great candy. :)

    Have a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes....Love them.

      Thanks for stopping, Suzanne.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. That's ok, Annie. :)

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete