Friday, October 7, 2016

Friendly Fill-Ins - 10/7/16

http://mcguffysreader.blogspot.com/2016/06/fill-in-statements-week-4.html

Friday Fill-Ins:
1. My favorite store is _________.

2. An unanswered prayer I am thankful for is ___________.


3. At Halloween, I                                   .

4. I               the supernatural, because                            .

My  Answers:

1.  My favorite store is Aldi's.  I know, I know, but I love to cook, and they have the best prices.

2.  An unanswered prayer I am thankful for is none...my prayers are always answered.

3.  At Halloween, I LOVE seeing the kids in their costumes and hearing their polite thank you's when I put the treat in their bag.

4.  I do not read supernatural, because I don't believe in it and am not interested in it.







5 comments:

  1. ENJOY your Friday and your First October Weekend!!

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, nice answers. I am glad your prayers have always been answered. I like Aldis too, they have great prices. Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes...prayers answered.

      Love Aldi's....great prices and the cashiers are so quick.

      Thanks for stopping, Ellen.

      Delete
  3. I don't read or watch horror at all. I just don't want it in my life.
    Hugs. Annie at ~McGuffy's Reader~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't read horror either. No need for it as you stated too.

      Thanks for stopping, McGuffy Ann Morris.

      Delete