Monday, October 10, 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - 10/10/16

http://bookdate.blogspot.com/
   
********************
I hope you had a great reading week.  
********************
This is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at BOOK DATE!

Post the books completed last week, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish this week.

 ************* 
Books Completed the last three weeks:

NEWS OF THE WORLD by Paulette Jiles - review is in the book's title.


I enjoyed this book...it was set on the American Frontier.
 *************
STALKED by Elizabeth Heiter - review on December 27.

*************
TAHOE DARK by Todd Borg - review in book's title.

*************
THE VELVET HOURS - review in the book's title.

LOVED this book.   Has anyone else read it?

 *************
Book Currently Reading: 

THE GIRL IN THE CASTLE by Santa Montefiore - Review on October 12

Gorgeous cover.  

Still reading this book.  It is quite good, but I have just had a really busy week.

 
Books Up Next:

LONG WAY GONE by Charles Martin - Review on  December 12


********************
TWO DAYS GONE by Randall Silvis - review on January 10, 2017.

 

********************
STOLEN BEAUTY by Laurie Lico Albanese - review on February 7, 2017.



********************
How was your reading week?

What books do you like from my list, and what books have you read that we SHOULD know about?

THANKS for stopping. 






18 comments:

  1. Ooh nice! All new to me ones! Hope you enjoy this week's reads!

    Here's my Monday Wrap-up

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed News of the World - I've heard so many good things about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was very well written. Loved the main character.

      Thanks for stopping, samstillreading.

      Delete
  3. These all look very tempting...I am still wanting to grab Stalked. Enjoy them all...and here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will LOVE Stalked, Laurel. Lots of levels and layers. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Laurel.

      Delete
  4. Sometimes weeks do get busy and we just don't have a lot of time for reading. Hope this coming week is more relaxing and bookish!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you....I hope it is more relaxing too.

      Thanks for stopping, Kathryn.

      Delete
  5. Stalked looks creepy. You have a number of nice looking books here. I'll be eager to learn what you think of them. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stalked was good - not too creepy. It is more of a mystery.

      Thanks for stopping, Kathy.

      Delete
  6. A nice variety of books - in both cover art and premise. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes...covers are great and the books I have read were very good.

      Thanks for stopping, Reading With Jade.

      Delete
  7. I haven't read The Velvet Hours, but I hope to soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy the book as much as I did.

      Thanks for stopping, Ellen.

      Delete
  8. News of the World Looks good and I hope to read The Velvet Hours soon. Enjoy the rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both books were very good.

      I hope you enjoy them both.

      Thanks for stopping, Yvonne.

      Delete
  9. Some good choices, in my opinion! News of the World, Two Days Gone and The Girl in the Castle look so interesting to me. Thanks for sharing your list and your thoughts, Elizabeth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am looking forward to Two Days Gone.

      Both News of the World and The Girl in the Castle were very good.

      Thanks for stopping, Rita.

      Delete