Monday, October 17, 2016

It's Monday! What Are YOU Reading? - 10/17/16

http://bookdate.blogspot.com/
   
********************
I hope you had a great reading week.  
********************
This is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at BOOK DATE!

Post the books completed last week, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish this week.

 ************* 
Books Completed the last three weeks:

THE GIRL IN THE CASTLE by Santa Montefiore - Review is in book's title.

Gorgeous cover. Great book.

 
 *************
NEWS OF THE WORLD by Paulette Jiles - review is in the book's title.

 *************
STALKED by Elizabeth Heiter - review on December 27.

*************
Book Currently Reading: 

TWO DAYS GONE by Randall Silvis - review on January 10, 2017.

 

Books Up Next:

STOLEN BEAUTY by Laurie Lico Albanese - review on February 7, 2017.



********************
How was your reading week?

What books do you like from my list, and what books have you read that we SHOULD know about?

THANKS for stopping. 


18 comments:

  1. I picked up a Santa Montafiore book at the recent book fair that I went to, after seeing you mention the author. - The French Gardener.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The French Gardner has a great title. I am sure the book is good.

      ENJOY when you read it.

      Book fairs are such fun.

      Thanks for stopping, Kathryn.

      Delete
  2. I have The Santa Montefiore book to read too however mine has a different title, The Daughters of Castle Deverill.
    Enjoy the rest of your books and have a great week :-)

    Amanda @ Mrs B's Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is interesting about the different title.

      I enjoyed the book. I hope you do.

      Thanks for stopping, Amanda.

      Delete
  3. I'm curious about Stolen Beauty. Enjoy all of your books...and here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does look good.

      Thanks for stopping, Laurel.

      Delete
  4. I've been looking at Stalked on NetGalley but can't fit it in my already crowded calendar. I'll have to get a copy after it has been released. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you like mysteries, you will like Stalked, Kathy.

      Thanks for stopping, and I hope you get to read Stalked at some point, Kathy.

      Delete
  5. All of these look good! I especially want to read News of the World. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I truly enjoyed News Of The World.

      I think you will like it if you read it.

      Thanks for stopping, Heather.

      Delete
  6. I have high hopes for Stolen Beauty but will wait a bit to read it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will read it when I am done with TWO DAYS GONE.

      Thanks for stopping, Mary.

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. I did, but now I am in a slump.

      Thanks for stopping, Ellen.

      Delete
  8. Stolen Beauty might just get you out of that reading slump.:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It might...thanks, Laura, and thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. I am happy with my books, thanks.

      And...thanks for stopping, Mystica.

      Delete