Monday, October 24, 2016

It's Monday! What Are YOU Reading? - 10/24/16

http://bookdate.blogspot.com/
   
********************
I hope you had a great reading week.  
********************
This is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at BOOK DATE!

Post the books completed last week, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish this week.

 ************* 
Books Completed the last three weeks:

THE GIRL IN THE CASTLE by Santa Montefiore - Review is in book's title.

Gorgeous cover. Great book.

 
 *************
NEWS OF THE WORLD by Paulette Jiles - review is in the book's title.

 *************
STALKED by Elizabeth Heiter - review on December 27.

*************
Book Currently Reading: 

TWO DAYS GONE by Randall Silvis - review on January 10, 2017.

Still reading this book.  It is very good.  I am just not reading as quickly or as much the past few weeks.

 

Books Up Next:

STOLEN BEAUTY by Laurie Lico Albanese - review on February 7, 2017.
 

********************
THE SECRETS YOU KEEP by Kate White - review on March 21, 2017.



 ********************
THE FINISHING SCHOOL by Joanna Goodman - review on April 11, 2017.


********************
How was your reading week?

What books do you like from my list, and what books have you read that we SHOULD know about?

THANKS for stopping. 





25 comments:

  1. Ooh nice! As usual, totally new to me ones! Hope you enjoy your reads this week and have a great week!

    Here's my Monday Wrap-up

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally have me reading MOJO back. Yippee!!

    Almost done with TWO DAYS GONE.

    Thanks for stopping, and have a great reading week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are some lovely looking books here. The Finishing School looks like an interesting read. I have just finished two Santa Montefiore books. I think they may from the same series as your book, but I see yours has a different title to mine.
    Have a lovely week :-)
    Amanda @ Mrs B's Book Reviews
    P.S. Thanks for you email contact about following your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoyed Ms. Montefiore's book.

      I "think" this is the first in a trilogy.

      You are welcome, Amanda. This blog is more active.

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  4. I thought News of the World was wonderful. A very pleasant surprise. I'm glad to see that you liked it, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes...I enjoyed News Of The World.

      Thanks for stopping, Susie.

      Delete
  5. Ooh, I want The Secrets You Keep. I always enjoy Kate White's books.

    The Finishing School looks good, too. Enjoy! Here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kate White's books are good.

      Thanks for stopping, Laurel.

      Delete
  6. happy reading, glad I too am not reading as quickly as I like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am in a rut, but TWO DAYS GONE has gotten me out it.

      At least I hope so. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Irene.

      Delete
  7. Hi Elizabeth! I've missed a couple of weeks, but will try to be more floating again.

    I've listed all your books, will look into them.

    Hope you are well otherwise!

    Have a great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping, Mareli.

      I am looking forward to reading these books.

      Delete
  8. You are well organised for your reading and reviewing Elizabeth, nice to be so far ahead. I want to read a book by Santa Montefiore now that I have seen you reading her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was my first book by Ms. Montefiore...very good.

      I do have to agree that I am organized. :) The business teacher in me.

      Thanks for stopping, Kathryn.

      Delete
  9. The Secrets You Keep sounds like it could be quite the read.. I'm intrigued. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It did catch my attention so I asked the publisher for a copy for review.

      I hope it is good. I am sure it will be.

      Thanks for stopping, Reading With Jade.

      Delete
  10. These books sounds interesting! Here is my It's Monday! What are you reading?: http://shoshireads.weebly.com/home/its-monday-what-are-you-reading7952845

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoyed the ones I read and am looking forward to the upcoming ones.

      Thanks for stopping, Shoshi Hornum.

      Delete
  11. Sorry you haven't had much time to read. So many books and never enough time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Life was getting in the way, and I just had lost my reading MOJO for a while.

      Thanks for stopping, Ellen.

      Delete
  12. My reading slowed down as well over the last two weeks. I like the sound of The Finishing School.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Normally I am reading and reading. Things just got in the way.

      Thanks for stopping, Mystica.

      Delete
  13. I've slowed down too, been attending to family matters.

    I have Two Days Gone also from NG but haven't gotten to it yet. And the Girl in the Castle looks gorgeous, and sounds very tempting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you will like TWO DAYS GONE.

      THE GIRL IN THE CASTLE was very good.

      Thanks for stopping, Rita.

      Delete