Monday, October 31, 2016

It's Monday! What are YOU Reading - 10/31/16

http://bookdate.blogspot.com/
   
********************
I hope you had a great reading week.  
********************
This is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at BOOK DATE!

Post the books completed last week, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish this week.

 ************* 
Books Completed the last three weeks:

STOLEN BEAUTY by Laurie Lico Albanese - review on February 7, 2017.

A perfect read for art aficionados and WWII interest.
 

 *************
TWO DAYS GONE by Randall Silvis - review on January 10, 2017.

EXCELLENT read...truly enjoyed this mystery.

 
 *************
STALKED by Elizabeth Heiter - review on December 27.

Good mystery.
 
*************
Book Currently Reading: 

A SIMPLE FAVOR by Darcey Bell - review on March 16, 2017.

 

Books Up Next:

THE SECRETS YOU KEEP by Kate White - review on March 21, 2017.

The book is REALLY good.  :)



 ********************
THE FINISHING SCHOOL by Joanna Goodman - review on April 11, 2017.


********************
How was your reading week?

What books do you like from my list, and what books have you read that we SHOULD know about?

THANKS for stopping. 








17 comments:

  1. I hope you had a good reading week.

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two Days Gone and The Secrets You Keep both look good and right up my street. I'll be keeping my eye out for them. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Two Days Gone was VERY good.

      I am looking forward to reading The Secrets You Keep.

      Thanks for stopping, Emma.

      Delete
  3. Nice! As usual, totally new to me reads! Hope you enjoy this week's reads and have a great week!

    Here's my Monday Wrap-up

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Being stalked must feel awful. How does any woman or man get over it? Like all your mysteries.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Quite frightening!!

      Thanks for stopping, Tea Norman.

      Delete
  5. I'll have to read your review of Stolen Beauty when you post it because it's soooo my kind of book. I hope you have a great reading week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you like art, you will enjoy it, Laura.

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  6. Thanks for recommendation on Two Days Gone, sounds good. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was good.

      Thanks for stopping, Marce.

      Delete
  7. Sounds like you have pretty much enjoyed all that you read. You are so far ahead in your reviews, it amazes me as always.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am particular - LOL!! That's why I usually like what I read.

      I had a bad bout at the beginning of this year, though.

      Almost EVERY book the first month of the year was put aside. :)

      I am ahead because I don't have too many reviews for the rest of the year. They all seem to be for next Spring.

      Maybe I will even get all caught up and be able to read something languishing on my shelves, but I do enjoy the books I receive from the publishers.

      Thanks for stopping, Kathryn.

      Delete
  8. Looks like a positive week reading wise! I really enjoyed your review of Alyson Richman's book, I have now put it on my wishlist.
    The Secrets You Keep looks like a good read - enjoy!
    Have a great week!
    Amanda @ Mrs B's Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So nice to hear you enjoyed my review. THANKS.

      I know you will enjoy the book.

      Thanks for stopping, Amanda.

      Delete
  9. Wow, you got a lot of reading done! I need to step it up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL....enjoy what you read.

      Some months I read a lot, other months I read maybe one book.

      Depends on what's happening.

      Thanks for stopping, barklesswagmore.

      I love your "handle." Cute.

      Delete