Sunday, October 2, 2016

It's Monday!! What Are YOU Reading? - 10/3/16

http://bookdate.blogspot.com/
   
********************
I hope you had a great reading week.  
********************
This is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at BOOK DATE!

Post the books completed last week, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish this week.

 ************* 
Books Completed the last three weeks:

STALKED by Elizabeth Heiter - review on December 27.

*************
TAHOE DARK by Todd Borg - review in book's title.

*************
THE VELVET HOURS - review in the book's title.

LOVED this book.   Has anyone else read it?

 *************
NEWS OF THE WORLD by Paulette Jiles - review on October 6.


I enjoyed this book...it was set on the American Frontier.
 *************
Book Currently Reading: 

THE GIRL IN THE CASTLE by Santa Montefiore - Review on October 12

Gorgeous cover.

 
Books Up Next:

LONG WAY GONE by Charles Martin - Review on  December 12


********************
TWO DAYS GONE by Randall Silvis - review on January 10, 2017.

 

********************
STOLEN BEAUTY by Laurie Lico Albanese - review on February 7, 2017.



********************
How was your reading week?

What books do you like from my list, and what books have you read that we SHOULD know about?

THANKS for stopping. 



23 comments:

  1. What are you reading?

    I hope something good...thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You read such good books! I'm intrigued by The Velvet Hours and Stolen Beauty. Hope you're doing well. Enjoy your reading week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Velvet Hours was a fabulous read.

      Looking forward to Stolen Beauty.

      I am doing ok...thanks, and thanks for stopping, Laura.

      Delete
  3. I always wonder what to do with ARCs given we aren't supposed to publish reviews until near publication date, but I see you've got yours scheduled in advance. That's a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always make sure they are read ahead of time, and then I put the review up close to or on the publication date.

      Thanks for stopping, Deborah.

      Delete
  4. Hope you are enjoying The Girl in the Castle, looks interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is different but good.

      Thanks for stopping, Kathryn.

      Delete
  5. They all look good. Stalked sounds intriguing. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stalked was good.

      Thanks for stopping, Kathy.

      Delete
  6. I had a pretty good reading week and even managed to stay on my blogging schedule! You have some good books on the list- so organised too with your scheduling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah you had a good reading week.

      Organization is my business teacher showing. LOL!!

      Thanks for stopping, Emma.

      Delete
  7. Looks like you've got some great reviews to come further down the line - interested in Stalked and also Two Days Gone. I hope you enjoy your upcoming books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do have a few coming up.

      Stalked was very good. That is the second book I read by Elizabeth Heiter.

      Thanks for stopping, Reading With Jade.

      Delete
  8. Yes! that is a gorgeous cover on "The girl in the Castle".
    Happy Reading week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is...love it.

      I am a cover nut.

      Thanks for stopping, Debbie.

      Delete
  9. I did real good clearing off my nightstand of library hardcovers. I knocked out two more in-between reads recently and finally am starting a hold.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow...that is great, Stefanie.

      I am really bad about reading this past week. I need to get back in the groove. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Stefanie.

      Delete
  10. You have been busy reading. I haven't had as much time lately to read and it is frustrating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was on a roll, but now I am really not in the reading mood. :(

      Thanks for stopping, Ellen.

      Delete
  11. Beautiful books this week. I do like Santa Montefiore so a new book from her is always welcome on my shelves. Stalked looks like a great thriller too! Enjoy your books this week :-)
    Amanda @ Mrs B's Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my first book by Santa Montefiore.

      Stalked was good.

      Thanks for stopping, Amanda.

      Delete
  12. I've not read The Velvet Hours, but am adding it to my TBR pile. I'm also interested in the Santa Montefiore book. I've yet to read any by this author. Songs of Love and War is in my TBR pile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVED The Velvet Hours. I hope you get to read it.

      Thanks for stopping, Yvonne.

      Delete