Monday, October 10, 2016

Mailbox Monday - 10/10/16

 
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week.

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 *****************
Every week Mailbox Monday will have a new linky posted for our Mailbox Monday links at Marcia's Mailbox Monday blog.
Here’s a shout out to the new administrators:

Leslie of Under My Apple Tree 
Vicki of I’d Rather Be at the Beach
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit 

THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive.
*************** 
I hope you had a good mailbox.

After my overflowing mailbox of last week, I had a completely empty mailbox this week.

That is perfectly fine with me, though.  :)
 ***************



13 comments:

  1. Here's hoping you had a wonderful reading week and a mailbox full of great books.

    ENJOY the fall weather if you are experiencing it. It is foggy here and chilly this morning.

    I prefer warm weather, but love seeing the leaves change. We call this "sweater and jeans" weather.

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure that empty mailbox was a good feeling last week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is disappointing, but also good. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Kathy.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks...I hope my week isn't as busy and I get some reading done.

      Thanks for stopping, Mary.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks, The Bookworm.

      I hope I can finish my book, THE GIRL IN THE CASTLE.

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  5. Empty mailboxes can be helpful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a good thing. :)

      Catching up is wonderful even though I was too busy to catch up last week. :(

      Thanks for stopping, Serena.

      Delete
  6. Now to catch up with the books that you received last week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes....that will be a feat!!

      Thanks for stopping, Mary Ann.

      Delete
  7. Enjoy catching up! I always plan to do that when there are no new books but it never seems to work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never manage to catch up either.

      Thanks for stopping, Leslie.

      Delete