Monday, October 24, 2016

Mailbox Monday - 10/24/16

 
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week.

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 *****************
Every week Mailbox Monday will have a new linky posted for our Mailbox Monday links at Marcia's Mailbox Monday blog.
Here’s a shout out to the new administrators:

Leslie of Under My Apple Tree 
Vicki of I’d Rather Be at the Beach
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit 

THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive.
*************** 
I hope you had a good mailbox.

The third week in a row of an empty mailbox.  

I am good, though.  No lack of books around here.  :) 
 ***************

13 comments:

  1. Happy Reading!!

    I hope you had some good books in your mailbox.

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get lots of time to catch up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too.

      I did finally finish a book. Yippee.

      I hope my reading MOJO is back.

      Thanks for stopping, Kathy.

      Delete
  3. Mine was empty this week also, but now I can catrch up on other books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Empty mailboxes are good.

      As I mentioned, I have PLENTY of books to keep me busy.

      Thanks for stopping, Mary Ann.

      Delete
  4. Enjoy the books on your shelf! Thanks for stopping by :)

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Colletta.

      I am looking forward to reading them.

      Thanks for stopping, Colletta.

      Delete
  5. Enjoy catching up on your TBR pile! I need to do that too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Laura, and thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  6. The books always seem to come in batches. You're due for a big week soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I received one on Monday. :)
      Thanks for stopping, Leslie.

      Delete