Friday, November 25, 2016

Friendly Fill-Ins - 11/25/16

http://mcguffysreader.blogspot.com/2016/06/fill-in-statements-week-4.html
***********
I hope everyone's Thanksgiving was wonderful.

I am out of town but will try to visit.
*********** 

Friday Fill-Ins:
1. Yesterday ____.
 

2. ___ re-gift_____.


3. My favorite holiday leftover is            .

4. The best part of a long holiday weekend is           
 
 
My Answers:

1.  Yesterday was a wonderful get together.  Lots of family and good food.

2. Books are great to re-gift.

3.  My favorite holiday leftover is the turkey.   I make a sandwich with mayo and lettuce on Italian bread.  

4.  The best part of a long holiday weekend is knowing it was spent with family and another one is coming up shortly.

11 comments:

  1. Happy day after Thanksgiving.

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I am glad you had a nice holiday. Leftover turkey does make a great sandwich. I put some in the food processor and chop it with dried cranberries and pecans then I add mayo- yummy.Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had my delicious sandwich. :)

      I like how you chop it up in the food processor. Love cranberries.

      Thanks for the idea, and thanks for stopping, Ellen.

      Delete
  3. Regifting books are indeed wonderful, always. Your family sounds wonderful. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes...books are always a welcome gift.

      Thanks for stopping, Annie.

      Delete
  4. I always pass along books I have read. Words and great stories are too wonderful not to share. Same with turkey sandwiches, but I'm not sharing mine!! ha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love my turkey sandwiches. :)

      Definitely on sharing books. I do the same.

      Thanks for stopping, Rory.

      Delete
  5. Getting together with family can be a great thing. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was nice.

      Thanks for stopping, David.

      Delete
  6. Your sandwich idea sounds great. I agree, books are a great thing to re-gift, or to just give in general. Books are one of our favorite things around this house. We are all avid readers. The kids learned to read pretty early on and haven't stopped since. :)

    Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes....books are important and favorites around our house too. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Suzanne.

      Delete