Friday, November 4, 2016

Friendly Fill-Ins - 11/4/16

http://mcguffysreader.blogspot.com/2016/06/fill-in-statements-week-4.html

Friday Fill-Ins:

1.  Peace ______.

2.  I need to _____, but I keep procrastinating.

3.  A friend is _____.
 

4.  I _____ try to _____. 

My Answers:
 
1.  Peace be with all of those who have lost a loved one.

2.  I need to do nothing because I am not a procrastinator.   :)  If something needs to be done, it gets done.  :)

3.  A friend is someone who is there even when they don't want to be.

4.  I always try to be nice to everyone especially older folks. I helped this sweet lady today who was looking for Milky Way bars.  She was so upset she couldn't see them on the shelf.  We found them.  :) 



6 comments:

  1. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins. I am so impressed that you don't procrastinate anything. I wish I were more like you. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not procrastinating is just the way we were brought up and also my training as a business teacher.

      Thanks for stopping, Ellen.

      Delete
  2. I think your "git 'er done" philosophy goes with your teacher's training. That is a good thing!
    You are very sweet, Elizabeth, I am glad that you join us each week. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :)

      Oh yes...always a good thing to get things done and out of the way.

      Thanks for stopping, Annie.

      Delete
  3. Milky Way - yummy!!! So nice of you. I helped this elderly gentleman today who's wife had sent him to look for SunLight soap bars. He couldn't find them on the shelf, but I knew exactly where there were because it is amazing detergent! I always travel with one in case I need to hand wash.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have to look for SunLight soap bars. Thanks for the tip.

      I am always happy to help an older person.

      Thanks for stopping, Rory.

      Delete