Monday, November 21, 2016

It's Monday!! What Are YOU Reading? - 11/21/16

http://bookdate.blogspot.com/
   
********************
I hope you had a great reading week.  
********************
This is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at BOOK DATE!

Post the books completed last week, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish this week.

 ************* 
Books Completed the last three weeks:

LOVE ALICE by Barbara Davis - review on December 13.

 

Love Ms. Davis' books.  This book was wonderful.
*************
THE SECRETS YOU KEEP by Kate White - review on March 21, 2017.

Another excellent mystery by Kate White.  :) 


*************
A SIMPLE FAVOR by Darcey Bell - review on March 16, 2017.

OOOOOO....very good. A very unlikable main character 

 
*************
Book Currently Reading:

THE GOOD DAUGHTER by Alexandra Burt - review will be on February 15, 2017

Books Up Next: 

THE ORPHAN'S TALE by Pam Jenoff - review will be on February 21, 2017.

I LOVE her books...so excited. 
 *************
ORPHAN NUMBER EIGHT by Kim van Alkemade

   
*************
THE TSARINA'S LEGACY by Jennifer Laam

 
How was your reading week?

What books do you like from my list, and what books have you read that we SHOULD know about?

THANKS for stopping. 




11 comments:

  1. Ooh nice! All totally new to me ones as usual! Lol! Hope you enjoy this week's reads!

    Here's my Monday Wrap-up

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Almost every title was new to me. The three "Up next" look particularly intriguing. Happy Reading!

    Here's my reading list for this week: http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/2016/11/what-im-reading-november-21-2016.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to reading your review of Love Alice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am looking forward to getting copies of The Good Daughter and The Secrets You Keep. Thanks for sharing, and enjoy your week.

    Here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
  5. Need to add Love, Alice to my "to read" list!

    Here's mine: http://doesanyonecarewhatiwrite.blogspot.com/2016/11/its-monday-of-thanksgiving-week-2016.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in the middle of Love, Alice and really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was tempted to request the Pam Jenoff book at NG but I haven't read her yet so decided to wait until I do that before reading to review her. Enjoy that first dusting of snow. Came quick. But I guess it is almost Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just won a copy of "The Good Daughter"--but I'm holding it until closer to the publication date.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous books this week! Many of these will be going straight onto my wishlist! I devour anything by Pam Jenoff, I'm very excited for this release. The Tsarina's Legacy looks great too!
    Enjoy your books this week!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier too.

    ReplyDelete