Monday, November 28, 2016

It's Monday! What Are YOU Reading? - 11/28/16

http://bookdate.blogspot.com/
   
********************
I hope you had a great reading week.  
********************
This is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at BOOK DATE!

Post the books completed last week, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish this week.

 ************* 
I am on my way home, but will try to visit everyone.
 ************* 
Books Completed the last three weeks:

LOVE ALICE by Barbara Davis - review on December 13.

 

Love Ms. Davis' books.  This book was wonderful.
*************
THE SECRETS YOU KEEP by Kate White - review on March 21, 2017.

Another excellent mystery by Kate White.  :) 


*************
A SIMPLE FAVOR by Darcey Bell - review on March 16, 2017.

OOOOOO....very good. A very unlikable main character 

 
*************
Book Currently Reading:

THE GOOD DAUGHTER by Alexandra Burt - review will be on February 15, 2017

Books Up Next: 

THE ORPHAN'S TALE by Pam Jenoff - review will be on February 21, 2017.

I LOVE her books...so excited. 
 *************
THE BOOK OF SUMMER by Michelle Gable - review will be on May 9, 2017.

 
 *************
ORPHAN NUMBER EIGHT by Kim van Alkemade

   
*************
THE TSARINA'S LEGACY by Jennifer Laam

 
How was your reading week?

What books do you like from my list, and what books have you read that we SHOULD know about?

THANKS for stopping. 







12 comments:

  1. The Tsarina's Legacy is one that I'm definitely going to have to look into more. I can't wait to see what you think of that, and A Simple Favour. I hope you enjoy your books this week.
    My It's Monday! Post
    -Kimberly @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping, Kimberly.

      A Simple Favor was quite good.

      Tsarina's Legacy looks good.

      I hope you enjoy your reading week too.

      Delete
  2. Nice! Totally new to me, as usual! Lol! Hope you enjoyed and enjoy them all!

    Here's my Monday Wrap-up

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doesn't The Book of Summer just look so inviting and delicious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does.

      I love covers. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Kathryn.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. The ones I read were all good.

      Looking forward to the others.

      Thanks for stopping, Ellen.

      Delete
  5. I'm seeing Love, Alice all over. Everyone seems to be saying great things about it. I'll look forward to your review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was very good, Susie,

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  6. I just received a copy of "The Good Daughter" and am looking forward to reading it, although I'm going to wait until it is a little closer to the pub date.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is good.

      I was confused at first about one of the characters, but it all coming together. :)

      We may have to discuss. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Melinda.

      Delete