Monday, November 7, 2016

It's Monday!! What Are YOU Reading? - 11/7/16

http://bookdate.blogspot.com/
   
********************
I hope you had a great reading week.  
********************
This is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at BOOK DATE!

Post the books completed last week, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish this week.

 ************* 
Books Completed the last three weeks:

A SIMPLE FAVOR by Darcey Bell - review on March 16, 2017.

OOOOOO....very good.

 
*************
STOLEN BEAUTY by Laurie Lico Albanese - review on February 7, 2017.

A perfect read for art aficionados and WWII interest.
 

 *************
TWO DAYS GONE by Randall Silvis - review on January 10, 2017.

EXCELLENT read...truly enjoyed this mystery.

 
 *************
Book Currently Reading: 

THE SECRETS YOU KEEP by Kate White - review on March 21, 2017.

The book is REALLY good so far.  :) Kate White is good. 


Books Up Next:

THE FINISHING SCHOOL by Joanna Goodman - review on April 11, 2017.


********************
How was your reading week?

What books do you like from my list, and what books have you read that we SHOULD know about?

THANKS for stopping. 











14 comments:

  1. Oh nice! As usual, totally new to me reads! Hope you have a great reading week ahead!

    Here's my Monday Wrap-up

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These all look good and are all new to me. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did enjoy the books I read.

      Thanks for stopping, Kathy.

      Delete
  3. I haven't heard of Kate White before. Good to hear you love her book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is a mystery author.

      Thanks for stopping, Kathryn.

      Delete
  4. Glad you were able to get several books completed. I didn't get to read as much as I had hoped.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been on a roll.

      I was in a slump, but now am getting a lot read. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Ellen.

      Delete
  5. Hi Elizabeth

    There are some great reads here. I always love your historical fiction titles, Stolen Beauty is going straight on my wishlist.
    Enjoy your books and I hope it is a happy one reading wise!
    Amanda @ Mrs B's Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Amanda.

      Historical fiction is my favorite genre.

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. I am about to start reading it.

      Thanks for stopping, Laura.

      Delete
  7. The Secrets You Keep is calling out to me. I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoyed it a lot, barklesswagmore.

      I finished it the other day. :)

      Thanks for stopping, barklesswagmore.

      Delete