Monday, November 21, 2016

Maiilbox Monday - 11/21/16

 
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week.

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 *****************
Every week Mailbox Monday will have a new linky posted for our Mailbox Monday links at Marcia's Mailbox Monday blog.
Here’s a shout out to the new administrators:

Leslie of Under My Apple Tree 
Vicki of I’d Rather Be at the Beach
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit 

THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive.
*************** 
I hope you had a good mailbox.

An exciting mailbox for me.  :)
 ***************
On Tuesday, November 15, I received:

1.  THE GOOD DAUGHTER by Alexandra Burt, courtesy of Diane Franco of Penguin Random House.
 
 

On Friday, November 18, I received:

1.  THE ORPHAN'S TALE by Pam Jenoff, courtesy of Harper Collins and Shelf Awareness Giveaway.

I LOVE Pam Jenoff's books.  I am so excited about receiving her newest book.


19 comments:

  1. Happy Monday!!

    ENJOY your week, and thank you for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your new books, Elizabeth. I look forward to your reviews.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mary, and thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  3. I like the look of The Orphan's Tale. Sounds like a good read. Enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh....I love Pam Jenoff's books.

      Always a treat.

      Thanks for stopping, Laura.

      Delete
  4. It looks like you're in for some good reading. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am excited.

      Thanks for stopping, Kathy.

      Delete
  5. Both books sound good, I hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Vicki.

      I am looking forward to them.

      I actually started The Good Daughter.

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks, Mary Ann, and thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Oh....I love her too, and she is such a nice person too.

      Met her a few times at the BEA.

      Thanks for stopping, Serena.

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. I am reading The Good Daughter.

      It is different. There is one character that I can't figure out how she fits in and connects. :)

      I love Pam Jenoff's books.

      Thanks for stopping, Ellen.

      Delete
  9. I've seen The Good Daughter at some other blogs this week too. The Orphan's Tale is going on my wish list. Hope you enjoy both.

    Thanks for visiting The Busy Mom's Daily.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Good Daughter is different. Still trying to see the connection for one of the characters.

      Pam Jenoff's books are always good.

      Thanks for stopping, Cheryl.

      Delete
  10. The Orphan's Tale, in particular, appeals to me. I've heard a lot of good about the author too. Enjoy your reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does sound good. I am looking forward to reading The Orphan's Tale.

      Pam Jenoff is wonderful.

      Thanks for stopping, Kay.

      Delete