Monday, November 28, 2016

Mailbox Monday - 11/28/16

 
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week.

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 *****************
Every week Mailbox Monday will have a new linky posted for our Mailbox Monday links at Marcia's Mailbox Monday blog.
Here’s a shout out to the new administrators:

Leslie of Under My Apple Tree 
Vicki of I’d Rather Be at the Beach
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit 

THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive.
*************** 
I hope you had a good mailbox.
 ***************
On Monday, November 21, I received:

1.  THE BOOK OF SUMMER by Michelle Gable, courtesy of Katie Bassel of St. Martin's.



Love Ms. Gable's books.  What a gorgeous cover.


22 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I so agree.

      Love covers and that author!!

      Thanks for stopping, Kathy.

      Delete
  2. I think The Book of Summer sounds good so I'll watch for your thoughts on it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it looks like our kind of book, Mary. :)

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  3. I hope you enjoy it. I like the cover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure I will enjoy it.

      Her books are always good.

      Thanks for stopping, Carol.

      Delete
  4. I've never read Gable, but the book looks delightful. Thanks for sharing...and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try her.

      Her books are always good.

      Thanks for stopping, Laurel.

      Delete
  5. The Book of Summer is one of my Books That Caught Our Eye this week. It sounds SO good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cover is very catching, and it does sound good.

      Thanks for stopping, Vicki.

      Delete
  6. These books sound interesting! Here is my mailbox monday: http://shoshireads.weebly.com/home/musing-and-mailbox-monday

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sounds good. Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Elysium, and thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  8. Perfect book as the winter sets in! And yes, that is a gorgeous cover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will warm us up. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Laura.

      Delete
  9. That cover is so pretty - and definitely summery! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kay, and thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  10. Eye-catching cover for sure! And the story sounds good too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does sound good.

      Love the cover.

      Thanks for stopping, Leslie.

      Delete