Monday, November 14, 2016

Mailibox Monday - 11/14/16

 
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week.

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 *****************
Every week Mailbox Monday will have a new linky posted for our Mailbox Monday links at Marcia's Mailbox Monday blog.
Here’s a shout out to the new administrators:

Leslie of Under My Apple Tree 
Vicki of I’d Rather Be at the Beach
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit 

THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive.
*************** 
I hope you had a good mailbox.

Mine was lean but GOOD.
 ***************
On Tuesday, November 8, I received:

1.  LOVE ALICE by Barbara Davis, courtesy of Danielle Dill of Penguin Random House.

I started reading this book already and am loving it.  

Review is scheduled for December 13. 

 




17 comments:

  1. I actually finished LOVE, ALICE last night. LOVED it.

    Another wonderful book by Ms. Davis.

    ENJOY your reading week, and thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started this one too, Elizabeth. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you are liking it.

      Thanks for stopping, Harvee.

      Delete
  3. That was the only book in my mailbox this week! Glad you loved it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you will like it, Mary.

      We usually like the same books.

      Thanks for stopping, Mary.

      Delete
  4. That sounds really interesting. I'll have to add it to my list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was good.

      Letters left by one of the main characters tells part of the story. Very interesting....good plot.

      Thanks for stopping, Lori.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. It was a very good read.

      Thanks for stopping, Mary Ann.

      Delete
  6. Glad you loved it Elizabeth! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did...it was very good.

      Thanks for stopping, Pat.

      Delete
  7. I will need to look out for your review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you would enjoy this book, Laura.

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  8. I really want to read this one. Looking forward to your review.

    http://www.thebusymomsdaily.com/2016/11/mailbox-monday-nov-14.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very good.

      You won't be disappointed if you are a women's fiction fan and if you have read any of Ms. Davis' other books.

      Thanks for stopping, Cheryl.

      Delete
  9. Hi Elizabeth,

    It seems as though quite a few of you have been lucky enough to receive a copy of this book and I am really quite jealous!

    Although Barbara is a new to me author, I like that all of her books to date seem to have the common theme of secrets long kept, that's always a recipe for an intriguing storyline as far as I'm concerned.

    I had so far resisted the urge to add this one to my ever growing Goodreads 'Want To Read' list, however, add your own initial positive thoughts to all the other amazing ratings and reviews and who could resist? - I am pushing the add button as I type!

    Thanks for sharing :)

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always love your comments, Yvonne. You are awesome.

      Ms. Davis' books are all quite good, and this one is no exception. It may well be my favorite. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Yvonne.

      Delete