Wednesday, December 14, 2016

A Month of Faves - 12/14/16


It’s day 11
*********
I am so excited about joining in the fun again this year.

Thanks to these ladies for the month of fun:

 Tanya @ Girlxoxo 

 Andi @ Estella’s Revenge

 Tamara @ Traveling With T

 ********
Wed. | Dec. 14 – Best Changes I Made This Year #AMonthofFaves2016
 ********
To your Day / Life / Routines / Blog / Habits
********
I actually haven't changed too much of anything in my day.
********
Blog
********
I still participate in all the memes I have participated in for the past six years.
 
Mailbox Monday
It's Monday!  What Are YOU Reading?
Book Blogger Hop
Book Beginnings
 
I still try to visit EVERY blog in the linky lists even though I told myself I need to not be so compulsive.  :)
 
I did change my blog photo and moved a few things around arrangement wise on my blog.
 ********
Life
********
My life has stayed the same.  I still go to the gym and my Yoga class and my Silver Sneakers classes.
 
I still cook most everything from scratch with my pasta sauce, soups, and baked goods being my favorite things to make. 
 ********
Habits/Routines
********
The only thing in my life that has changed my habits is that we were taking care of my mother for 2 1/2 years after her stroke, and I had to re-adjust my life in that respect after she passed in July of this year. 
 
A lot more time on my hands along with missing her so much.
 
The holidays are a bit rough, but I am making it through. 
*********







12 comments:

  1. I am sorry to hear about you mother. Christmas, I think, is especially hard under such circumstances. Routines are good, and you seem to be on track. Looking forward following you into 2017.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lisbeth.

      Looking forward to having you visit.

      Thanks for stopping, Lisbeth.

      Delete
  2. Oh yes, the first holidays will be rough. I'm glad you're coping okay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kathy, and thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  3. I'm sorry to hear about your mom. That's a huge change for the year. Love that you cook from scratch! Enjoy the season!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Susie.

      Oh yes on cooking from scratch.

      Thanks for stopping, Susie.

      Delete
  4. I'm sorry about your mom and also know it's tough to be a full-time caregiver to a family member. And commend you for visiting all the blogs in the link-ups - I haven't done that a single time! Wish I had more time on my hands, but alas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sarah.

      And...oh yes...I need to stop feeling the need to visit each blog. :) I like to, though.

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  5. :( about your mom. You are in my thoughts over the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so sorry to hear about your mom. I truly hope your holidays aren't too rough on you and the memories help carry you through.

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tanya.

      It is rough, but we have each other for support.

      Thanks for stopping, Tanya.

      Delete