Friday, December 9, 2016

A Month Of Faves - 12/9/16



It’s day 8
*********
I am so excited about joining in the fun again this year.

Thanks to these ladies for the month of fun:

 Tanya @ Girlxoxo 

 Andi @ Estella’s Revenge

 Tamara @ Traveling With T

 ********
Fri. | Dec. 9 – #WeekendReading {Picking Favorites}
 ********
Let’s support each other by sharing our faves from other #AMonthofFaves participant blogs, eg. your favorite posts, a book added to your reading list, or a blogger you just discovered.
********
I liked Susie's post on Monday because she was talking about reading more non-fiction. I wish I could enjoy non-fiction.  I hope she is successful.
*********
I found a new blog.  I LOVE finding new blogs.

Katie's post was amazing.  Everything was so detailed and interesting. She alerted me to a book I have on my shelf that I NEED to read.
 *********
Thanks again for the fun month!! 



1 comment:

  1. I had a fun first week!!

    Thanks.

    Happy Friday and Happy Weekend.

    Thanks for stopping everyone.

    ReplyDelete