Tuesday, December 6, 2016

A Month of Faves - Blog Event - 12/6/16




It’s day 5
*********
I am so excited about joining in the fun again this year.

Thanks to these ladies for the month of fun:

 Tanya @ Girlxoxo 

 Andi @ Estella’s Revenge

 Tamara @ Traveling With T
 *********
Tue. | Dec. 6 – This Is How We Blog #AMonthofFaves2016
 ********
Essential Computer Programs, Browser Plugins, Websites and / or your blogging routine:

  1. I love Blogger, and hope I never have to switch.
  2. I actually made a Word Press Account so I wouldn't have trouble commenting on Word Press blogs.  I use it for reviews but nothing else.  My blogger account is my active account.
  3. I use PicMonkey to edit my photos.
  4. Amazon to get my book links.
  5. Firefox and my personal toolbar.
  6. Google Forms to make my giveaway forms.
  7. Google Docs to keep my books organized.
  8. Dropbox to save my files.
  9. Pages to edit my reviews.
  10. G-mail to keep in touch with and get notifications from all of my awesome blogger friends and their posts.
  11. Reading sites to post my reviews on in addition to my blog
  12. Twitter and Facebook
  13. I use Firefox as my main browser and occasionally use Safari.
  14. I have a MacBook
*********
Looking forward to hearing about other sites folks use to make their blogging experience fun and unique.

*********



4 comments:

  1. You are so organised. lol My blogging is pretty basic, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kailana, and thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  2. Yay - another Firefox user! I love seeing your system!

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes....I have always used Firefox. LOVE IT!!

      Thanks for stopping, Tanya.

      Delete