Friday, December 16, 2016

Friendly Fill-Ins - 12/16/16

http://mcguffysreader.blogspot.com/2016/06/fill-in-statements-week-4.html

Friday Fill-Ins:
1.  My favorite Christmas Song(s) is/are____, but I could do without hearing ____ever again.

2. My most meaningful Christmas ornament/decoration is ___, because_____. 

3. My favorite holiday treat is             

4.  A holiday tradition in my house is____.

My Answers:

1.  My favorite Christmas song is SLEIGH RIDE by the Ronnettes, but I could do without hearing ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNK SONG.

2.  My most meaningful Christmas ornament is the ornament we bought for my son's first Christmas.

3.  My favorite holiday treat is having my son home.

4.  A holiday tradition in my house is to open ONE gift on Christmas Eve.



3 comments:

  1. Happy Friday-Fill-ins.

    Nice statements this week. Thanks hosts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I forgot about Alvin and the Chipmunks, that is an annoying song. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be an easy one to forget because it is easy to forget about it. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Ellen.

      Delete