Friday, December 2, 2016

Friendly Fill-Ins - 12/2/16

http://mcguffysreader.blogspot.com/2016/06/fill-in-statements-week-4.html
***********

Friday Fill-Ins:

1. I have a hard time finding a gift for ______.
 

2. I have no problem finding a gift for______.


3. One of the best gifts I ever gave was            .

4. One of the best gifts I ever received was            .

  
My Answers:

1.  I have a hard time finding a gift for my son since he is grown so we usually just give him money or gift certificates to his favorite stores. 

2.  I have no problem finding a gift for my husband.

3.  One of the best gifts I ever gave was to pay off a utility bill for a family member.

4.  One of the best gifts I ever received was a grateful thank you. 





8 comments:

  1. Happy Friday!!

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. That was kind of you to pay someone's bill. Thank you letters are rare so I can see why you appreciated the one you got. Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoy the Friday Fill-ins.

      Thanks for stopping, Ellen.

      Delete
  3. It is nice that you were able to help someone out with their utility bill. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It was a wonderful gesture.

      Thanks for stopping, David.

      Delete
  4. It can be very hard to choose a gift for an adult child or for a parent. My Little Pony things are always a winner with our crew. We just have to keep up with who likes the moon pony and who likes the sun pony. haha

    Have a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL....you may need to keep a spreadsheet. :)

      Sounds fun, Suzanne.

      Thanks for stopping, Suzanne.

      Delete
  5. I really like your answer to #4, but #3 was great, too. We have done that, too. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete