Friday, December 23, 2016

Friendly Fill-Ins - 12/23/16

http://mcguffysreader.blogspot.com/2016/06/fill-in-statements-week-4.html

*********
I am out of town - Merry Christmas!!
*********
Friday Fill-Ins:
 
1. I still need to __ before Christmas.
2. My favorite episode of Seinfeld is ___.


3. What I really would like for Christmas is    .


4.  My favorite part of Christmastime is         .


My Answers:


1. I still need to do nothing before Christmas.  :)  I never get excited and overwhelmed with Christmas.

2.  My favorite episode of Seinfeld is - well....I didn't watch Seinfeld so I have no answer.

3.  What I really would like for Christmas is for my mom and dad to be here.

4.  My favorite part of Christmastime is seeing family. 






3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas.

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins. I am sorry your folks are no longer with you. I am surprised by how many never saw Seinfeld. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas. XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ellen.

      We did have a nice Christmas. I hope you did too.

      Thanks for stopping, Ellen.

      Delete