Friday, December 30, 2016

Friendly Fill-Ins - 12/30/16

http://mcguffysreader.blogspot.com/2016/06/fill-in-statements-week-4.html
*********
Friday Fill-Ins:

1.  The highlight of my Christmas was_.
 
2.  My New Year's resolution is ___.

3.  This year, 2016, ____.
 


4. Next year, 2017, ___.


My Answers:

1.  The highlight of my Christmas was being with out-of-town family I haven't been with for a few years.

2.  My New Year's resolution is nothing....I do not make resolutions.

3.  This year, 2016, was a sad one for our family.

4.  Next year, 2017, is hopefully going to be a good one. 


Happy New Year!!




9 comments:

  1. Happy New Year!!

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins. I shouldn't bother to make resolutions because I don't ever keep them. I hope you have a better 2017 than 2016.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Resolutions are too easy to make and too easy to not fulfill. :)

      Thanks, I hope 2017 is better as well.

      Thanks for stopping, Ellen.

      Delete
  3. 2017 WILL be a great year. Have a Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, David, for being positive about 2017.

      I am going to agree.

      Thanks for stopping, David.

      Delete
  4. I am so sorry that 2016 was a sad one for your family. {{{Hugs}}} It has been a scary one for our family and is kind of ending on that note for me, though I'm trying not to think about it. I hope that 2017 holds no more sadness for you, only happy times.

    I am glad that you were able to visit with family that you haven't seen in a few years. That is such a blessing.

    Have a happy, healthy, and hope-filled New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Scary isn't good. I hope things work out in 2017 for you.

      Thanks for wishing 2017 is better for me. It will be.

      Happy New Year, Suzanne, and thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  5. We were able to get together with family, too! Yes, it was nice! Wishing you the very best for 2017!Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Annie, and thanks for stopping.

      The best to you in 2017!!

      Delete