Monday, December 12, 2016

It's Monday! What Are YOU Reading? - 12/12/16

http://bookdate.blogspot.com/
   
********************
I hope you had a great reading week.  
********************
This is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at BOOK DATE!

Post the books completed last week, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish this week.

 ************* 
Books Completed the last three weeks:

THE ORPHAN'S TALE by Pam Jenoff - review will be on March 23, 2017 for a TLC tour.

Another amazing, wonderful book by Ms. Jenoff.


I LOVE her books...I just finished it last night. 
*************
THE GOOD DAUGHTER by Alexandra Burt - review will be on February 15, 2017

*************
LOVE ALICE by Barbara Davis - review on December 13.

 

Love Ms. Davis' books.  This book was wonderful.
*************
Book Currently Reading:

THE WOMEN IN THE CASTLE by Jessica Shattuck - review will be on March 28, 2017.

 
https://www.amazon.com/Women-Castle-Novel-Jessica-Shattuck/dp/0062563661/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1480908249&sr=8-1&keywords=the+women+in+the+castle

 *************
Books Up Next: 

THE KAISER'S LAST KISS by Alan Judd - review will be on January 3, 2017

 *************
THE BOOK OF SUMMER by Michelle Gable - review will be on May 9, 2017.


 *************
ORPHAN NUMBER EIGHT by Kim van Alkemade

   
*************
THE TSARINA'S LEGACY by Jennifer Laam

 
How was your reading week?

What books do you like from my list, and what books have you read that we SHOULD know about?

THANKS for stopping. 






12 comments:

  1. Nice! More new to me ones here! Lol! Hope you enjoyed and enjoy all the reads this last week and this coming week!

    Here's my Monday Wrap-up

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you've been reading a lot. I look forward to reading your thoughts on Love Alice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always enjoy Ms. Davis' books. Love, Alice was quite good.

      Thanks for stopping, Susie.

      Delete
  3. I'm waiting to get my copy of The Women in the Castle. Hope you're enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Took a bit to get into it, but it has beautiful writing and wonderful research.

      Thanks for stopping, Laura.

      Delete
  4. Interesting books! Here is my IMWAYR: http://shoshireads.weebly.com/home/musing-its-monday-what-are-you-reading

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would buy The Czarina's Legacy based on the beautiful cover without even knowing what it is about :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That cover is gorgeous!!

      Thanks for stopping, Ellen.

      Delete
  6. Whenever I see a Pam Jenoff book I think of you, and one day I will definitely sample her. My goal next year is to read more slowly!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smiling here...what an honor to be thought of when you think of Pam Jenoff. :) She is a lovely person as well as a great author.

      I am a slow reader. LOL!!

      Thanks for stopping, Kathryn.

      Delete