Monday, December 19, 2016

It's Monday! What are YOU Reading? - 12/19/16

http://bookdate.blogspot.com/
   
********************
I hope you had a great reading week.  
********************
This is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at BOOK DATE!

Post the books completed last week, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish this week.

 ************* 
Books Completed the last three weeks:

THE WOMEN IN THE CASTLE by Jessica Shattuck - review will be on March 28, 2017.

Excellent historical fiction - marvelous research and characters.

 
https://www.amazon.com/Women-Castle-Novel-Jessica-Shattuck/dp/0062563661/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1480908249&sr=8-1&keywords=the+women+in+the+castle
*************
THE ORPHAN'S TALE by Pam Jenoff - review will be on March 23, 2017 for a TLC tour.

Another amazing, wonderful book by Ms. Jenoff.


I LOVE her books.
*************
Book Currently Reading:

EVERYTHING YOU WANT ME TO BE by Mindy Mejia - review will be on January 3, 2017



Books Up Next:

THE BOOK OF SUMMER by Michelle Gable - review will be on May 9, 2017.



*************  
How was your reading week?

What books do you like from my list, and what books have you read that we SHOULD know about?

THANKS for stopping. 

12 comments:

  1. OOh nice! Glad you read some good ones last week! Hope this week's reads are just as good!

    Here's my Monday Wrap-up

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were all good.

      Thanks for stopping, Jessica.

      Delete
  2. I am ogling Everything You Want Me to Be...and The Orphan's Tale is on my list.

    Enjoy! Happy holidays, and here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhhhh....you will LOVE Everything You Want Me to Be.

      I am 3/4 of the way through already. It is your kind of book. :)

      You will love The Orphan's Tale too.

      Thanks for stopping, Laurel.

      Delete
  3. I haven't read any of these, but hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sarah, and thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  4. Enjoy your reading over Christmas. I have picked out my 1st book of the year and it is a historical one. I don't read a lot of them but I don't turn away from them either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...I hope I get some reading done.

      I still need to choose my first book of the year.

      What is the title of your first book of the year. or are you keeping it secret? :)

      Thanks for stopping, Kathryn.

      Delete
  5. Lucky you Elizabeth getting a copy of Mejia's latest title - I have it on my wishlist. I really enjoyed her 2012 debut The Dragon Keeper.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am lucky...it was so good. I hated when I had to stop reading. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Joanne.

      Delete
  6. All new to me and all I would read in an instant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get to read them, Mystica.

      The ones I read were all very good.

      Thanks for stopping, Mystica.

      Delete