Monday, December 26, 2016

It's Monday! What Are YOU Reading? - 12/26/16

http://bookdate.blogspot.com/
   
********************
I hope you had a great reading week.  
********************
This is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at BOOK DATE!

Post the books completed last week, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish this week.

 ************* 
Books Completed the last three weeks:

EVERYTHING YOU WANT ME TO BE by Mindy Mejia - review will be on January 3, 2017

Oh my...a terrific read.  

If you love a murder mystery, intrigue, and unforgettable characters, this book is for you.
*************
THE WOMEN IN THE CASTLE by Jessica Shattuck - review will be on March 28, 2017.

Excellent historical fiction - marvelous research and characters.

 
https://www.amazon.com/Women-Castle-Novel-Jessica-Shattuck/dp/0062563661/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1480908249&sr=8-1&keywords=the+women+in+the+castle
*************
THE ORPHAN'S TALE by Pam Jenoff - review will be on March 23, 2017 for a TLC tour.

Another amazing, wonderful book by Ms. Jenoff.


I LOVE her books.
*************

Book Currently Reading:

LEOPARD AT THE DOOR by Jennifer McVeigh - review will be on January 17, 2017.

 
Books Up Next:

TRAVELING LIGHT by Lynne Branard - review on January 26, 2017.

Giveaway on my blog on January 12, 2017.


*************
THE BOOK OF SUMMER by Michelle Gable - review will be on May 9, 2017.



*************  
How was your reading week?

What books do you like from my list, and what books have you read that we SHOULD know about?

THANKS for stopping. 




11 comments:

  1. Back home and didn't get any reading done, but had an enjoyable weekend with family.

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Orphan's Tale looks good. I am glad you had a nice holiday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The book was so good. All of her books are amazing.

      Thanks for stopping, Ellen.

      Delete
  3. I have both "The Orphan's Tale" and "The Women in the Castle" on my upcoming reads schedule. I'm going to have to look into "Everything You Want Me To Be." That one sounds fascinating!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everything You Want Me To Be is a great psychological thriller.

      I hope you like The Orphan's Tale and The Women the Castle.

      Thanks for stopping, Melinda.

      Delete
  4. Totally new to me reads! Hope you enjoy them this week!

    Here's my Monday Wrap-up

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the historical fiction books you read! Hope you had a good time with your family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh...they all were very good, Laura.

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  6. That's a lot of great books you've read! I hope you get to read more great books in 2017!

    Here’s my It’s Monday, What are You Reading!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ronyell.

      I think I will. I hope you have some good reads for 2017 also.

      Thanks for stopping, Ronyell.

      Delete