Monday, December 5, 2016

Maiilbox Monday - 12/5/16

 
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week.

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 *****************
Every week Mailbox Monday will have a new linky posted for our Mailbox Monday links at Marcia's Mailbox Monday blog.

Here’s a shout out to the administrators:

Leslie of Under My Apple Tree 
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit
Martha of Reviews By Martha's Bookshelf

THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive.
*************** 
I hope you had a good mailbox.

Happy First Monday In December!!
 ***************
On Friday, December 2, I received:
 
1. THE WOMEN IN THE CASTLE by Jessica Shattuck, courtesy of Katherine Turro of Harper Collins.

Looks so good.

 

11 comments:

  1. Ready to start this book.

    I need one more book to make my Goodreads Challenge for 2016. This should be it!!!

    Thanks for stopping everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. It sounded interesting so I asked for the book. :)

      Set at the end of WWII.

      Thanks for stopping, Mary.

      Delete
  3. I've heard good things about that book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to hear this.

      Thanks for stopping, Kathy.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I started it, and it is good.

      Thanks for stopping, Leslie.

      Delete
  5. Hi Elizabeth,

    Jessica has written three such distinctly strong, yet diverse storylines, that I really can't make up my mind whether or not I would enjoy her writing style.

    'The Women In The Castle' has so far received some excellent ratings and reviews and to be honest is the storyline which appeals to me the most.

    This is one I might wait and see what you think of it, before adding it to my own list :)

    Thanks for sharing and I hope that all is well with you :)

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is set after WWII.

      I have never heard of her before. Thanks for the information that she has written other books.

      Thanks for stopping, Yvonne.

      Delete
  6. I look forward to reading this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I started it but am not too far.

      Thanks for stopping, Laura.

      Delete