Monday, December 12, 2016

Mailbox Monday - 12/12/16

 
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week.

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 *****************
Every week Mailbox Monday will have a new linky posted for our Mailbox Monday links at Marcia's Mailbox Monday blog.

Here’s a shout out to the administrators:

Leslie of Under My Apple Tree 
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit
Martha of Reviews By Martha's Bookshelf

THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive.
*************** 
I hope you had a good mailbox.

Happy First Monday In December!!  

Can you believe how this year has flown?
 ***************
On Saturday, December 10, I received:

1.  THE KAISER'S LAST KISS by Alan Judd, courtesy of Charlotte O'Donnell of Touchstone Publicity | Simon & Schuster.


23 comments:

  1. Happy Monday!!

    Hope you had a good mailbox.

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks...it sounds good.

      Thanks for stopping, Kathy.

      Delete
  3. Interesting title. Is it a historical?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes....it is historical.

      Thanks for stopping, nishitak.

      Delete
  4. Oh, what an intriguing cover and title! Thanks for sharing...and for visiting my blog. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am excited to begin reading the book.

      It does sound good.

      Thanks for stopping, Laurel.

      Delete
  5. I'll have to watch out for your review of this one. I love historical and this one looks good. Catchy title too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes...I love historical fiction too.

      Thanks for stopping, Laura.

      Delete
  6. Ooh this sounds very good! Hope you enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Elysium, and thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  7. Hi Elizabeth,

    This probably isn't one I shall be adding to my own list, although I was pleasantly surprised by how relatively few pages it contained.

    Books of this magnitude and intensity of storyline generally tend to be chunksters to read.

    I hope that you enjoy the book and that life is being kind to you :)

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was surprised how short it was too.

      Hopefully it is good.

      I am doing ok, Yvonne. Thanks, and thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  8. I will be waiting for the review on this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mystica, and thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  9. Looking forward to your thoughts on it, Elizabeth. Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mary, it looks good.

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  10. I'm jealous...this looks like a great read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am thinking the same.

      Looking forward to start reading it.

      Thanks for stopping, Serena.

      Delete
  11. This is a new title for me. Interesting cover . . . it made me read more about the book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It should be a good read.

      Thanks for stopping, Leslie.

      Delete
  12. Indeed, this year has gone by so fast!
    This title is new to me, I hope you enjoy it. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This year went way too fast.

      Thanks for stopping, Kay.

      Delete