Monday, December 19, 2016

Mailbox Monday - 12/19/16

 
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week.

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 *****************
Every week Mailbox Monday will have a new linky posted for our Mailbox Monday links at Marcia's Mailbox Monday blog.

Here’s a shout out to the administrators:

Leslie of Under My Apple Tree 
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit
Martha of Reviews By Martha's Bookshelf

THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive.
*************** 
I hope you had a good mailbox.
 ***************
On Tuesday, December 13, I received:

1.  EVERYTHING YOU WANT ME TO BE by Mindy Mejia, courtesy of David Brown of Simon & Schuster.

This was a surprise!!  Thanks, David.






14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I started the book, and it is VERY good.

      It is a murder mystery with characters that have secrets.

      Thanks for stopping, Kathy.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It is very good, Mary.

      Tense and unique.

      Thanks for stopping, Mary.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. It was...I just finished it.

      It was fantastic.

      Thanks for stopping, Mary Ann.

      Delete
  4. Glad to hear it's good so far. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amazing read!!

      Thanks for stopping, Carol.

      Delete
  5. This sounds interesting! Here is my MM: http://shoshireads.weebly.com/home/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-mailbox-monday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't put it down.

      I read it faster than any book I have read in a long time. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Shoshi.

      Delete
  6. I enjoy psychological thrillers so this sounds good to me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was very good, Leslie.

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  7. It's fun getting surprises in the mailbox!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have already read it. :)

      Loved it.

      Yes....surprises are fun!!

      Thanks for stopping, Laura.

      Delete