Monday, December 26, 2016

Mailbox Monday - 12/26/16

 
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week.

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 *****************
Every week Mailbox Monday will have a new linky posted for our Mailbox Monday links at Marcia's Mailbox Monday blog.

Here’s a shout out to the administrators:

Leslie of Under My Apple Tree 
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit
Martha of Reviews By Martha's Bookshelf

THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive.
*************** 
I hope you had a good mailbox.

I hope everyone had a nice Christmas!!
 ***************
On Monday, December 19, I received:

1. TRAVELING LIGHT by Lynn Branard, courtesy of Lauren Burnstein of Penguin Random House.

I have a giveaway for this book beginning on January 12,  2017.
https://www.amazon.com/Traveling-Light-Lynne-Branard/dp/1101989041/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1482766359&sr=8-2&keywords=traveling+light

On Wednesday, December 21, I received:

1.  LEOPARD AT THE DOOR by Jennifer McVeigh, courtesy of Katie McKee of Penguin Random House. 


29 comments:

  1. Happy Mailbox Monday!!

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First time here and got here because of Mailbox Monday. Love your selections. Look forward to your reviews. I'll definitely be coming by again! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to my blog and Mailbox Monday, Kelly.

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  3. Leopard at the Door looks right up my alley! Enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read too much yet, but her first book, THE FEVER TREE, was good.

      I am looking forward to reading it.

      Thanks for stopping, Harvey Lau.

      Delete
  4. I recently read Traveling Light and enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep hearing good things about the book.

      Thanks for stopping, Mary.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. I am looking forward to them.

      Thanks for stopping, Mary Ann.

      Delete
  6. Leopard at the Door sounds interesting. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoyed her first book. This book looks good.

      Thanks for stopping, Elysium.

      Delete
  7. They both look great! Hope you love them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Laura.

      I have heard some good comments about both.

      Thanks for stopping, Laura.

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. I am looking forward to reading them.

      Thanks for stopping, Kathy.

      Delete
  9. Hope you enjoy your new books. The covers are nice.

    http://www.thebusymomsdaily.com/2016/12/mailbox-monday-dec-26.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree...nice covers.

      I am a cover nut. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Cheryl.

      Delete
  10. Both books look great. Thanks for sharing, and enjoy the rest of the holiday season.

    Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have started to read LEOPARD AT THE DOOR.

      Thanks for stopping, Laurel.

      Delete
  11. They both look good! Hope you had a lovely holiday break.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, samstillreading, and thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  12. I hope you had a good Christmas. Both books look good! Enjoy and have a safe and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year to you too, Martha, and thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  13. They both look good. Hope you had a great Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Leslie.

      Christmas was good.

      Thanks for stopping, Leslie.

      Delete
  14. Enjoy your new books. Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Serena.

      Happy New Year to you too, and thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  15. I love the covers of those two books! Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They both are pretty.

      Thanks for stopping, stacybuckeye.

      Delete