Friday, January 20, 2017

Friendly Fill-Ins - 1/20/2017

http://mcguffysreader.blogspot.com/2016/06/fill-in-statements-week-4.html
I had to stop reader comments on this post.  Getting SPAM.
*********
Friday Fill-Ins



1. ___makes me feel old.

2.___makes me feel young.

3. I have           .
4.          is        .
My Answers:

1. Nothing actually makes me feel old.  I think my age group should be proud that we can fit into the new electronic era.  :)

2.  Knowing how to use social media makes me feel young and in tune.

3.  I have seven siblings for a total of eight.  We have four boys and four girls.

4. Age is a simply a number.  :) 

 

7 comments:

  1. Happy Friday!!

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I love your attitude about age :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gotta stay young at heart. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Ellen.

      Delete
  3. I use to like that I didn't feel old, but age is creeping up to 70 and I have my moments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not too far behind you, Katie, and I know what you mean.

      Thanks for stopping, Katie.

      Delete
  4. You reminded me of the saying, "You are as young as you feel." Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeppers....I like that saying. :)

      Thanks for stopping, David.

      Delete