Friday, January 27, 2017

Friendly Fill-Ins - 1/27/2017

http://mcguffysreader.blogspot.com/2016/06/fill-in-statements-week-4.html
*********
Friday Fill-Ins

1. I have seen____ on Broadway.

2. My Chinese zodiac sign is______.

3. Celebrities                 .

4. A                  day is           .



My Answers:

1.  I have seen The Phantom of the Opera three times, Jersey Boys, Wicked, and Hairspray on Broadway.

2. My Chinese Zodiac sign is The Dragon.  I never did my sign.  Here is my page with my information. 

3.  Celebrities don't impress me.  :)

4.  A positive day is a wonderful day. 
 

9 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful day!!

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, nice answers. I guess you have seen a lot of Broadway show, I would love to see Wicked, I read all the books. Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have seen quite a few shows. My son works in NYC so it is easy to see them. :)

      The shows are pretty pricey these days so haven't been to one recently.

      Thanks for stopping, Ellen.

      Delete
  3. You have seen some great shows! I totally agree with #3 & #4. Great answers. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did enjoy the shows.

      Thanks for stopping, Annie.

      Delete
  4. You are right; celebrities are just people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly...just people.

      Thanks for stopping, David.

      Delete
  5. Celebrities don't generally impress me, either. There is only one that I can think of at the moment that did, and it wasn't because of his stardom. It was Elvis and he was just plain beautiful to look at. Plus, he was my cousin, according to one of my uncles. :)

    Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fun Elvis is your cousin. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Suzanne.

      Delete