Friday, January 6, 2017

Friendly Fill-Ins - 1/6/2017

http://mcguffysreader.blogspot.com/2016/06/fill-in-statements-week-4.html
*********
Friday Fill-Ins

1. I have seen __ play in concert.

2. I would like to attend a ___ concert.
 


3. In the dead of Winter, I           .

4. The main ringer on my cell phone is          .  


My Answers:

1. I have seen no one play in concert - I know....boring life, but not really interested. :)  I have seen MANY Broadway plays, though.   :)

2. I would like to attend a "not sure" concert.   :) 

3.  In the dead of Winter, I like to curl up with a blanket and a book.

4.  The main ringer on my cell phone is different for everyone, but if I don't have a special ring for a person or it is a solicitor, the tone is "Under The Sea."  :)
 







6 comments:

  1. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. In the near future, I will do a fill-in for Broadway shows so you can tell us what ones you have seen. That is coll that you have different ringtones for everyone. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love my different ring tones. That way I know who to smile at when I answer the phone and who to perhaps ignore. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Ellen.

      Delete
  2. With our previous phones, I had a different ring tone for each family member, too. I had each of the kids record themselves and used that as their ring tone. I haven't figured out how to do that yet on the phone I have now.

    Have a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I even for different rings, I still had to see which daughter was calling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen a few Broadway shows...just not on Broadway so maybe that doesn't count.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funny! Under the Sea! Ha!
    Wow...no concerts? It has been awhile for us, but, there are many past ones.
    Thanks for playing with us, as always! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete