Monday, January 16, 2017

It's Monday! What Are YOU Reading? - 1/16/2017

http://bookdate.blogspot.com/
   
********************
I hope you had a great reading week.  
********************
This is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at BOOK DATE!

Post the books completed last week, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish this week.

 ************* 
Books Completed the last three weeks:

ALMOST SISTERS by Joshilyn Jackson

Loved the book...charming Southern characters with a grandmother who has a secret.  :)

 *************
LEOPARD AT THE DOOR by Jennifer McVeigh - review will be tomorrow, January 17.


Marvelous writing...a mesmerizing story.
 *************
EVERYTHING YOU WANT ME TO BE by Mindy Mejia
 
Review is in the book's title.

*************
Book Currently Reading:

TRAVELING LIGHT by Lynne Branard

Giveaway still going on until January 19.

Enter here.


 *************
Books Up Next:

LAND OF HIDDEN FIRES by Kirk Kjeldsen - Review will be on April 4, 2017.
THE BOOK OF SUMMER by Michelle Gable - review will be on May 9, 2017.




*************  
How was your reading week?

THANKS for stopping. 




15 comments:

  1. Happy Reading!!

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All totally new to me ones! Hope you enjoy the reads this week!

    Here's my Monday Wrap-up

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to reading your review of Leopard at the Door.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Laura.

      See you tomorrow. :)

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  4. Ooo... I do love Southern characters. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are pretty awesome.

      I hope you get to read the book, Jade.

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  5. The Almost Sisters is on my list...and I love the look of Traveling Light.

    Enjoy your week...I am reading and loving The Orphan's Tale.

    Here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Orphan's Tale is fantastic. I never knew the fact about the circus.

      Thanks for stopping, Laurel.

      Delete
  6. Mmm a grandmother with a secret, I know that just has to be another good book by JJ. Looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was very good.

      This was the first book I have read by Ms. Jackson.

      Thanks for stopping, Kathryn.

      Delete
  7. I got to do some reading, but I spent more time watching Netflix.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL on watching Netflix.

      I do that sometimes but not Netflix. I have been watching the Food Network.

      Thanks for stopping, Ellen.

      Delete
  8. Oooh, Almost Sisters sounds like a good one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was very good. Loved it.

      Thanks for stopping, Tara.

      Delete